M Sneha, Chennai




complete the above drawing and submit by 18th october.


Darken the lines using a black sketch and submit the drawing by 10th of October.



submit the drawing by 16th of september.


very good. DArken the lines with a black sketch pen and submit the drawing.

Good attempt. please darken the freehand lines with a black sketch pen and submit the jpeg by 18th of August




PLease submit this asignment by 17th August.







good progress.





Very good. Now you need to focus on smoothness of the lines. PLease correct the smoothness of the lines and submit the drawing by 1st August

regards

Umesh



Dear Sneha,

Your progress is not satisfactory. PLease read the freehand drawing chapter from the book thoroughly. go through the this link http://picasaweb.google.com/umesh.gl/200607NATASketchDevelopmentCourseSamples and read the comments given on freehand drawings done by students. Analyse and write down( in comments section) in point wise what you have understood from them. Submit your review by 15th july.

Reatempt your first sketch again. This time Take a zerox copy of the question figure , draw in the same page and send us the scan. donot color the image. let there be only the pencil lines along with the grid you draw for guide.
regards

Umesh






























Dear Sneha,

we will focus on improving your freehand drawing first.Please read through the freehand drawing chapter from the our books and attempt the assignments given in it.Please submit atleast 2 assignments (patterns) from the book by 4th of July 2008Tips -Use the grid methodFocus on proportion and scale of the patternUmesh

Umesh

15 comments:

sneha.m said...

Sorry for the delay Sir.
I have sent assignment for evaluation.

Regards,
M Sneha

sneha.m said...

sir,I have under stood from the given page that my scale and proportion keeps varing,also that I should adopt other themes of colours,also that my grid design has to be more accurate!
rgds,
sneha.

sneha.m said...

sir,
sorry for the delay in submission of the assignment as it takes time before i get access to the internet,it was only today that i read the mail!i'll try to send my assigment on time as far as possible hence forth!
rgds,
sneha.m

sneha.m said...

Sir, Can you please confirm that you have received my assignment?

umesh said...

Yep, got the submission, will give you feedback in couple of days

umesh.

sneha.m said...

Sir,

Can you please confirm that you have received my assignment? I have re-sent it this morning after a delivery failure.

Regards,
Sneha

umesh said...

Yep, we got it. Feddback will be given in a days time.

sneha.m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sneha.m said...

Sir,

I have submitted my assignment.

Regards,
Sneha

sneha.m said...

sir,sorry for not submitting my assignment sir exams are going on so am finding it hard to find time, will submit as soo as possible!
rgds,
sneha.

sneha.m said...

Sir,

I have submittrd my assignment yesterday. Please confirm that you have received it.

Regards,
Sneha

sneha.m said...

Sir, I have submitted my assignment.

Regards,
Sneha

sneha.m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sneha.m said...

Sir,

I have submitted my assignment from the id Vijaya_Parameswaran@hcl.in.

Regards,
Sneha M.

sneha.m said...

Sir,
Can you confirm that you have received my assignment

M Sneha