Reshma M George, Abu Dhabi

you can view your lastest sketches and feedback of your nata preperation sketches at http://www.natasketches.com/2011/01/reshma-m-george-abu-dhabi.html









Keep up the Good Work Reshma.









Submit assignment A 06 by 27th Aug 2010.
Submit next assignment asap..

Submit next assignment by 15th May.

Submit next set of assignments by 12th April.

redo your 3d composition question answered for the assesment test, try to the rendering of that images si milar to what you have done in the previous exercise. Submit it by 6th of April.




I have sent a set of assignments, submit them by 22nd feb.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

COOL :D

aks1023 said...

heyyyy!!
FInaalliii i see d pics!!
If i hd seen it 4m bottom 2 top, it wud hv been lyk ur improvin, n improvin.. :D

I'm awaiting my treat! :D

aks1023 said...

btw... reshma m GEORGE?!
:S

Reshma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reshma said...

Dear sir,
I plan to attempt NATA during the 2nd week of April.I want to cover the essential topics by this time. So i was hoping that you could provide me with assignments that would make the best use of my limited time.Please advise.

umesh said...

Sure Reshma,

I will send you waht needs to be done today...

swati gupta said...

Dear sir,
I plan to attempt NATA during the 2nd week of may.I want to cover the essential topics by this time. So i was hoping that you could provide me with assignments that would make the best use of my limited time.Please advise