CV Radhika, Orissa

use color pencils and redo the assignment. Submit it by 22nd April.

Redo the 3,6,0 assignment as per the feedback. and submit them by 19th April



Submit next assignment by 15th April



Submit next set of drawings by 12 of April.


Submit the next set of assignments by 5th April.


Update the drawing and submit by 29th March.

Redo the sketches as per the feedback.submit them by 22ndMarch.

I have sent you next set of assignments. Submit them by 19th March


I have sent you next set of assignments. Submit them by 11th March.

your next assignments is to correct your perspective drawings and resubmit them by 1st March. I am avaialble on skype tommorow at 4:30 GMT. if needed you can talk to me then.


i have sent you a new set of assignments. submit them by 1st march.



17 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir I am facing problem in birds and ants eye perspective in drawing human figures.Sir,could you please help me out in understanding those sketches.

umesh said...

Hi Radhika, What ever object you draw in perspective always start with drawing its boundary box, either rectangular or square one basedo n the proportins of the object. once you draw them in perspective, then fit in the object inside it.

try this method and submit those sketches.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sir,
I am planning to give NATA in May 1st week.So should I take it earlier or this is fine? Sir when it is better to give mock tests?

umesh said...

if you want apply for karnataka colleges, better take NATA in April last week. Other wise your schedule seems fine

Unknown said...

Sir,
While sending the scanned images (shading ones the book image)the size of the file should be less than 100 KB,so when proceeding accordingly the images are getting fainter .Is there any way to send those images without getting fainter?

umesh said...

try with 500 kb instead of 100 kb. see if the image quality is a bit better.

Unknown said...

Sir I havent received any feedback yet.I would be grateful if you kindly send as soon as possible.

Unknown said...

Sir,
I haven't received any feedback yet .

umesh said...

you are required toupdate teh drawing as per the feedback and resubmit.

Unknown said...

sir
I have already sent them on 28th itself. Please find the attachments.

Unknown said...

sir
still I am sending the picture once again.

Unknown said...

Sir,
I am having my AIEEE on 25th of this month ,hw to improve my score in drawing and aptitude sec,as im nt so sure for the maths portion.

how much tym should i devote to the drawing section?

Unknown said...

Sir,
I was out of station yesterday so I was unable to send a mail regarding the late submission of assignments.
However ,i ve sent them today but the pics are getting fainter as the KB is getting less.sir what to do bout that?

umesh said...

I have seen the images , they are fine. no issues...

Anonymous said...

Sir,
i have sent in the images please find the attachments.

can I color the sketch with 30 marks in AIEEE?(Theme based one).
Can I color the image replication sketch?

Unknown said...

Sir,

The 5 different lay outs based on the same 3,6,0 assignment?