Kavita, Vadodara

Submit next mocktest asap.


Submit next mock test asap...


Submit mock test 1 sketches asap


sumbit pending assignments by 20th April.

Submit mock test 1 by 16th of April


correct your both 3d composition and coloring assignments as per the feedback. submit them by 6th April.


correct the sketch and submit by 30th MArch


Draw and submit nest mock test by 27th March





correct your sketchewsand submit them by 24th March.






Submit the other pending sketches by 14th Dec.

I have sent you a set of new assignments. submit them by 7th Dec.




reattempt the candy jar assignment. i have sent you a few more assignments. submit all of them by 9th Nov. if you feel overloaded, submit only those you can draw within your availalbe time.



i have sent you the next assignment by email. submit them by 30th october.


draw any 3 object found on a dinning table in birds and ants eye view. (draw them in a group not individually) shade them appropriately to create 3d effect.

Visualise and draw ants eye viewand birds eye view of a gas cylinder. draw them big to fit in a A4 size sheet for each view.

i have sent you a new assignment by email. submit it.

Good Job. Now try to draw the given shape in all the 4 perspectives. Hint. try to fit in the shape in one of the different persepective boxes.



Lets start with perspective drawings. i have sent you soem assigments to your email. please do them and submit.





14 comments:

My Room My World said...

Dear Sir,
How can I make the 2D composition more attractive? How far artistic approach should be considered??
In 3D composition, if not the table then should be drawn? Please guide me.

umesh said...

Kavita,

you can use design princliples to make your 2d compositions look attractive. it will be covered further in the course.

for the 3d composition you will only have to draw the objects asked and blow them up big to fit the paper given. for example the red box framing the objects you have drawn indicates what has to be drawn big to fill the sheet.

follow the assignments given to you carefully and you will learn all the concepts one by one. okay?

My Room My World said...

Dear sir,
I sent the perspective assignments on 26/8/09[wednesday] and I haven't received any reply. please do look into the matter.

My Room My World said...

Sir,
You mentioned some more assignments being sent, but I haven't received any.

umesh said...

i have send them now, please check and confirm.

My Room My World said...

Yes sir. I received them. thanks.

smitha varier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Room My World said...

Sir,
I'm able to draw the views in perspective except human figures. I'm taking more time to draw them than the views itself. please help.

umesh said...

sure, next set of assignments onwards lets concentrate on human figure drawing. finish the present assignments. dont worry on the time taken.

My Room My World said...

Sir,
One of the sketches you posted is not mine.

umesh said...

yep, got it...thanks.

My Room My World said...

Sir,

I've sent two sketches for a 2nd time. Please do evaluate it as soon as possible since I'm appearing for Nata on 10th of May.

I'm currently practicing application of colors with gradations.

My Room My World said...

Sir,
when we are asked to draw the basic shapes of a pencil, sharpener and an eraser, does it mean we are supposed to draw just a hexagonal cylinder,parallelogram?? In that case what is to be drawn for a sharpener???

My Room My World said...

Sir,
I've a question...do we have to apply for architectural colleges like cept separately or is it done automatically through centralized merit lists???
I'll be also appearing for cept int. des entrance...is it similar to nata???